A printable link for this program can be found on goblackshirts.com under the MORE LINK. Please scroll to the bottom left of that page under the Junior Blackshirts HQ section.
Waukesha South High School will be opening their doors to all 6th, 7th, and 8th grade students who are interested in gaining strength, speed, and agility to aid them with their athletic pursuits. Through the use of plyometrics, free weights, and agility drills, athletes will gain the knowledge and technique needed to make them better athletes. This program is not sport, nor gender specific so all youth athletes are welcome to join.
Registration is not required and the cost for the sessions is………FREE OF CHARGE
All attending athletes will be asked to bring and wear the following:
-Athletic training shoes (and socks)
-T-shirt (no cut-offs or tank tops) (please note: this is to keep our equipment clean & safe for all)
-A water jug or bottle
-A healthy snack for after activity nutrition
- Who: All students that will be attending South High School
- What: Becoming an all around athlete…. bigger, faster, stronger!
- Where: South High School Weight Room and Fieldhouse
- When: Every Tuesday and Thursday night (5:30-7:00 PM)
- Beginning Tuesday, February 5th, 2019 and ending April 30th, 2019.
- Why: To help prevent injuries, to gain strength, and gain speed, and to become a better athlete so that you can reach all the goals you set for yourself in the future!
It is recommended that an athlete attends two training sessions a week with JABS. We strongly encourage athletes to participate in other programs if they are interested. Now is the perfect time to begin building physical/mental toughness, discipline and hard work. The main goal of JABS is developing stronger all-around athletes for today, next season, and years to come.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Coach David Wolter.
Strength & Conditioning South HS / JABS Coordinator/Varsity Football Coach
Waukesha South High School, 401 E Roberta Ave (Enter by field house doors off of Tenny Ave)