WINTER SPORTS REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN.
Waukesha South is pleased to offer online registration for our athletic teams. Students should register for their sport just before the season. All athletes must complete an online registration prior to being allowed to tryout, practice or play. If you need assistance, please contact the Athletic Office
Here are some important and helpful tips before you register:
- You should know your student’s ID before you start the registration process.
- Your student should be with you when you fill out the forms because you will BOTH be required to sign the acknowledgments.
- The online process REPLACES all of the required paper forms, with the exception of the WIAA PHYSICAL FORM which must be completed and signed by a physician to verify that a student has had a physical exam and is cleared to participate. (If you do not need a physical because you had one last year, you no longer need to complete a separate Alternate Year form. This form is included in the online registration process.) You will need to SCAN and upload your signed physical form in order to fully register on this site. If you are unable to scan a document, you may continue with online registration but your registration WILL NOT BE COMPLETE until you bring the hard copy of the WIAA PHYSICAL FORM to the Athletic Office.
- IF you are an athlete that plays multiple sports IN A SINGLE SEASON (for example, you are a member of the Dance team AND the Cross Country team, or a member of the Cheer team AND the Volleyball team) you should register for ONE of those sports in the drop down menu and then contact the Athletic office by reaching out to Mrs Jenny Robarge, Activities Director Secretary (Phone: (262) 970-3719, Email: email@example.com) to let her know that you are participating in BOTH SPORTS in a single season. She will manually update that information so you don’t need to fill out the online forms twice.
- IF your athlete has a health condition or a history of even one concussion, please make sure that this information is updated in your student’s Infinite Campus portal. The online registration will pull information FROM Infinite Campus, but it will not put information input on the athletic registration forms into Infinite Campus.
- IF you are unable to complete this form online, please utilize your student’s iPad, the public library OR contact the Athletic Office to make arrangements to fill these forms out at school. We do not have paper forms available anymore (with the exception of the WIAA Physical Form)
- IF you require this form in Spanish, you may choose SPANISH at the top of the document and the system will translate the form for you.
- ALL STUDENTS are required to pay the $150 Athletic Fee prior to the first start of practice. This is a one time annual fee, and the fee is the same whether or not you play one sport or four. There is no Family Cap. Fees can be paid online OR by check to the athletic office, made payable to Waukesha South High School.
- Your online registration and payment of the fees does not guarantee that you can participate in sports. Students must maintain required grade point averages and conduct themselves within the Code of Conduct rules. The Athletic Director has the discretion, based on the requirements of being a student athlete, to not allow a student to participate in athletics at South High School.
- ALL NEW ATHLETES must attend a Code of Conduct meeting prior to participating in Athletics at South (this includes incoming Freshmen and all other new athletes to South.) THE 2020/21 CODE OF CONDUCT MEETING DATE WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON AND WILL LIKELY BE ONLINE (Please note: this is for NEW ATHLETES & PARENT/GUARDIAN ONLY (Freshmen and any Soph, Jr or Senior that has never participated in South Athletics before.) Any other questions, please contact the Athletic Office.
Once this process is complete (including payment), student athletes will be deemed eligible and information will be provided to coaches that your athlete is now eligible to participate. Actual “white cards” will no longer be issued. Coaches will be provided a list of eligible students.
Click HERE to start the online registration process.