Welcome to SALT!
The Student Athlete Leadership Team
A Leadership Program sponsored by the Waukesha South Athletic & Activities Team
WHEN: Various Dates 2020/2021
The SALT Team will be a group of student athletic participants that will meet throughout the 2020-2021 school year. The purpose of this group is as follows:
- To teach positive leadership skills
- To provide support for you as a leader in the activities you participate in
- Allow you an opportunity to voice concerns and opinions about issues involving your activity, team and school
- Increase school spirit that represents us in a classy and dignified manner while promoting a sense of pride in being a Blackshirt
- Promote health lifestyles and create an atmosphere of making good choices
SALT is being held at various times in 2020/21, and each month will feature different topics. SALT will often have guest speakers talk about multiple topics to the group. Guest speakers come from a wide variety of backgrounds, the topics are never sport specific. The topics are leadership specific and will provide our athletes with some outside perspective about their role as student athletes; as individuals, as teammates and within our community.
SALT 1 Advisory Group – Nominated by a Head Coach/Self Nomination Forms
SALT 2 Advisory Group – Successful Completion of SALT 1 Advisory Group
SALT 3 Advisory Group – Successful Completion of SALT 2 Advisory Group
FOR THE COMPLETE 2020/21 SCHEDULE AND TO VIEW SUMMARIES OF PREVIOUS WEEKS’ PROGRAMS, CLICK HERE.